Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 11 months ago

Are airheads annoying? Always talking and happy? I hate them!?

They never seem sad!

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago
    Favourite answer

I think they eat people.

Jeffrey Dahmer- Gemini

Andrei Chikatilo-Libra

Rudy Eugene-Aquarius

• 11 months ago

It bothers you to see someone always happy? People don’t always show their sadness to the world. Even someone who has anxiety and depression, or be suicidal can seem like they are happy. You don’t know what people are going through. And if you hate a entire zodiac sign... well that sounds like a personal problem you need to deal with. ✌️

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Air signs are easy going . They give damn to those people who hates them. Air sign are very smart and they are leader.

• 11 months ago

no ... haha ........

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago

Only when I'm jealous and miserable too, that I can't be happy with myself. Other than that I'm too busy using them to feel happy also, and partying with them. I feed off of them with my fire. We need that powerful force in our life.

Around Earth and water I literally feel like I want to kill myself sometimes. Between the boredom, self pity and depression. Like now.

A triple worse feeling

Source(s): 🔥 Sign
  • 11 months ago

I know, right? You can't even relate to them. They're too busy talking and being improbably happy. Seriously...

• Brian
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

The old adage is: "Ignorance is bliss."

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Well just ignore them. Too much passion is not very interesting either.

• 11 months ago

😄

I don't mind. They're fun. Except when it comes to work. Then yeah... quite a few, are annoying.

The flirty laughing and giggling in meetings? Make me wonder "Why tf am I here? Am getting paid to hear bimbos laugh."

• 11 months ago

Yeah, I hate em. I wish I could use a needle to pop their heads.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.