What song is better? Here I Go Again by Whitesnake or Don’t Stop Believin by Journey?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Bob
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I like here I go again by Whitesnake better.

• 2 months ago

The world went to schit when White Snake started making music to please A&Rs.

Source(s): nothing
  • Vince
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

"Here I Go Again" by Whitesnake definitely. Journey sucks no matter what song of theirs you list. Unless you are comparing them with Disco or Country songs. Then I'd have to think about it.

• 2 months ago

i like both groups but with these 2 songs to choose from i'd go with Here I Go Again :)

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Zapata
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Whitesnake were just terrible. Journey were merely not very good.

• Don't Stop Believin'-Journey

• 2 months ago

I love Journey but they have plenty of way better songs than Don't Stop Believin'. I don't like Whitesnake though so I have to go with Journey.

• 2 months ago

I like both but I have to go with Here I Go Again

• 2 months ago

easily "Here I Go Again" because it is the better song of the two, I like Journey and thought they had much better songs than "Don't Stop Believin'"

• 2 months ago

Rainbow - since you've been gone

(its parody of here i go again)

but out of the two i'd go with the whitesnake i personally prefer the lyrics more.

• Yeah, I have trouble deciding if the Head East or Rainbow version is better. Great song (originally by Russ Ballard). Rainbow has the great guitar and beat, but the Head East version has some characteristics I like better than the Rainbow version.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.