Hi, Theres something that's been bugging me, I had keyhole surgery on monday and just wondering if it's still possible to get pregnant.?

I only have one fallopian tube as I had an eptopic a long time ago and the surgeon who did the surgery on monday didnt really tell me much (or I was still dazed) She told me she had unblocked my fallopian tube and when asked if I could still have kids she never said yes or no, she just said I would properly need... show more I only have one fallopian tube as I had an eptopic a long time ago and the surgeon who did the surgery on monday didnt really tell me much (or I was still dazed)
She told me she had unblocked my fallopian tube and when asked if I could still have kids she never said yes or no, she just said I would properly need help.
I'm just wondering if anyone has has this kind of response before and still conceived children naturally,
I understand were not doctors but any advice would be appreciated. I have my follow up appointment when it comes through the door but until then I'm hoping my chances havnt gone completely.
Thanks in advance.
5 answers 5