People of R&S- do you know what Jesus did for you?

Favorite Answer

Yes. Our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, who died on the Cross and rose again for our sake, so that we may live again and be with him in Paradise, is worthy of praise. Amen.

Yes precisely nothing in reality.....Why do you ask?

I know the truth, yes. He did nothing for us. Jesus is a fictitious character.

• Died for me and would send me to hell to burn there forever or cease to exist if I don't accept him as my lord and savior?!If that is the case(according to seemingly mainstream Christianity today)then f u c k his literal "I'm god" or "I'm the son of god" god-complex, delusions of grandeur and over-the-top "sinful"(according to the concept of the seven deadly sins)kind of pride.He did nothing for me in that case...

• hellocopter

Jesus Himself loves you guys and will give you the evidence antonius, & let you know He exists Broton. I’m praying for you that God will bring people across your path who know Him well and will share with you how He sees you, the gifts He has given you and prophesy into your future.

As it's against Yahoo rules to ask a Q that only requires a Yes or No answer, some people are a bit annoyed at it. But at least you DID ask a Q! If you had asked what people believe Jesus did for them, you would have met the requirements fully. We all know that that is really what you are hoping for in answers.

So, yes, I know that Jesus broke through into my life over 40 years ago, in answer to prayer, to deliver me from an awful state I was in. The break-through was done via a few Christians who spoke in a kindly way to me, despite me being badly deceived, religiously speaking. They showed me things in the Bible about Jesus that I had been blind to (because of those deceptions I suffered from). Once I discovered just who it was dying for my sins at Golgotha, my life was transformed - by grace. I bent my knees in Jesus' name and then became a Christian. I've been following the risen Christ ever since and I could write a book about what he's done for me!

• norine10 months agoReport

GOD SAID in Rev 21:8 " But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."

Died trying to defeat the Romans? 🤔

• antonius

Actually, he was nothing but a Roman invented literary charcter in a fictional story line.

Ofcourse he sacrificed himself for us to live/be existent. If it weren't for Jesus our beloving father we wouldn't be here rn.

• antonius

WOW! You are farther removed from reality than I originally thought! You are in need of more than help, maybe reading a couple of non-superstitious books pertaining to history might help you.

First you need to explain in detail who, what, which Jesus you are referring to. Be sure to provide exact date of birth, father last name and mother maiden name and birth date of both.

• antonius

every way. You are exactly the type that Christianity seeks as members, the truly gullible. You have no knowledge at all about the NT fiction.

Yes, with the first Adam we lost eternal life because of Adam's sin, but with Jesus' sacrificial blood He won back eternal life for us who believe in Him. Without Jesus, all of mankind, would be lost in their sins with no hope of eternal life. God in human flesh was the only sinless man who could take away the sins of this sinful world.

Jesus said in Revelation 1:17b and 18a " ….Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he that liveth, and was DEAD; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and death." John the apostle of Jesus Christ knew exactly what he was saying.

• antonius

More truthfully he was nothing but a fictional character invented for use in the biggest lie ever written or told.

Yes..............zilch.

I know the mythology, but just can't force myself to actually believe it.

• norine10 months agoReport

What are YOU praying for FB? GOD "SEES" you (Jer 23:24) and SAID "The prayers of the RIGHTEOUS availeth much" (James 5:16)!