Tom asked in SportsCycling · 9 months ago

I need help with some mean boys.?

It's like this- I'm 14 and I really like cycling. I cycle around the place whenever I can. However, there are some boys who like making fun of me becuase I

1. ware a helmet.

2. am kind and loving.

3. I have a pro bike while they don't.

Help?

They just mock me and chase me- they don't hurt me or anything. Plus I live in the UK.

I'm hearing several good things here.

1) You have a brain worth protecting and they don't. True cyclist don't see helmetless riders as being cool. We see them as being stupid.

2) Your bike is better than theirs and so are your cycling skills. Which is why they can't catch you when they chase after you.

3) Best of all you aren't letting immature children provoke you into becoming violent. Which makes you more mature than them.

You're going to meet idiots throughout life. Cowards need a crowd to be brave. I'm not suggesting confronting a crowd. However if confronted by an individual out of the crowd stand up to him. Ask if there's a problem and what can be done to resolve it.

Source(s): Motorized Bicycle Owner and Builder.

I agree with everyone else here. Want to know what we call riders without helmets? Organ donors.

As another person posted here, you will come across idiots and mean people all your life. I have.

It seems you are still of school age. No older than your teens.

It is best to avoid such people as much as possible. If they merely make fun of you it is not good for your morale but as long as they don't attach you, just ignore them . Very often being ignored is more "hurtful" than being yelled at or cursed at. Bullies need attention. Don't give it to them.

Be proud of your self for being more intelligent than others. Intelligent enough to wear a helmet. You don't need the approval of stupid people. You don't need them to make decisions for you

Call the police mate...

Right so your a Religious Troll.

Just read your other questions.

And you are not as young as you make out.

• falcon

If this bother you than do your cycling at different area and avoid those who make fun of you. Associate with boys who you feel comfortable being with

You 'ware' a helmet or WEAR a helmet? 🤔 I know the U.K. spells a few words differently than the U.S.A. But I don't believe that's one of them.

So just IGNORE THEM!

• Tom9 months agoReport

Sorry, it's wear, not ware! 😁☺🙂😊😄😀😃

John 3:16

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”

Just ignore them. It's stupid of them for making fun of you for being cautious.

• Tom9 months agoReport

Well, I want to try to stop them from doing it with others and make friends with them.

call the police asap or the FBI

• Tom9 months agoReport

Ok, it's not as bad as that. They just mock me and chase me- they don't hurt me or anything. Plus I live in the UK, not the USA.