Conn asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 5 months ago

What are your real life experiences with Scorpio?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

Some good and some bad. I don’t normally ask someone what their sign is or when they where born

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Some made the best friends, others were the worst gossipers.

Source(s): ♉️
  • In
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Both of my parents are, and I have known them for 58 years. No complaints so far.

• 5 months ago

great I have only know 1 bad Scorpio others are great haha

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Scorpio moon sign natives are jealous, cruel, wicked, manipulative, ruthless, cold-blooded, revengeful, sharp and stinging in communication, do not forget insults and defeats, do not forgive, good in politics, brave, uncontented, good at finding information and secrets, can work secretly to plan a conspiracy, serious competitors fit to face even tough challenge or competition, understand the profitable side quickly and get on that side deeply and quickly, may have a physical deformity from or after birth, good at flirting with opposite sex, very good at creating a situation where others cannot say no nor refuse their wish, can get aggravated in meetings and quarrel hard. Moon in Scorpio becomes malefic.

• ...Show all comments
    • Evan5 months agoReport

You people kill me. You had one bad experience with A Scorpio and now they are all this bs? You must know every Scorpio in THE WORLD!!! That’s too cool!!

• 5 months ago

Amazing. They are mature and quiet and awesome.

I like them! Scorpio is the best sign of the zodiac so put some respect on their name.

• 5 months ago

I love scorpios. Fiesty and sassy but funny!

• Snoopy
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

I mean pure Scorpio dominant I only came across two. One with moon in Libra and the other moon in Gemini. The others were not really Scorpios nor Scorpio dominant. My crush actually has some Scorpio in him thankfully.

He is Pisces. I think he has 3 planets in Scorpio three in Pisces and 4 in Libra. He is air dominant like me. I have only two water signs and they are Scorpio and two planets in Pisces but air dominant. xx

My bullies were not real Scorpios either. They were mixtures.

I actually don't like too much Aries in someone's chart. My friends are Aries and they are nice because they have everything in Aquarius then Taurus and cousin all in Pisces. My mom has nothing in Taurus other than Sun and mars sign but they are cusping gemini. My friend however is a Gemini and Gemini dominant but moon in Pisces-Aqua and she's nice. So is my godsister so idk how it works.

It's hurtful to love your mom and she doesn't love you back and hurts or harms you, but loneliness is nice too.

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I have the same experiences with them as anyone else.

• 5 months ago

Well my ex was a scorpio and he was mentally abusive and ended up being a total ahole

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.