How do I return to Windows 7 from Windows 10, having several problems.?

Update: I "upgraded" to Windows 10 in order to get a PC controller to work. It's been an absolute disaster. Basically, all I want to do is switch back. Apparently my files are still here, although I can't access any of them in Windows 10. I can view some programs, but none of them function. But the actual... show more I "upgraded" to Windows 10 in order to get a PC controller to work. It's been an absolute disaster. Basically, all I want to do is switch back. Apparently my files are still here, although I can't access any of them in Windows 10. I can view some programs, but none of them function. But the actual files, like Word documents, videos, pictures, will not show up at all. I click on the user profile, and it either gets stuck near the end of the loading bar,
Update 2: or "loads" it but won't let me access it (activating hidden files and all that does nothing). Again, if I can get these back that would save me a lot of time and headache, but all I want to do is get rid of this bullshit. On top of all this, none of the Windows programs work. I can't type in... show more or "loads" it but won't let me access it (activating hidden files and all that does nothing). Again, if I can get these back that would save me a lot of time and headache, but all I want to do is get rid of this bullshit. On top of all this, none of the Windows programs work. I can't type in anything, so I had to download a new browser. In the windows programs, I can click on things on the left and right "tabs", but when I click on any option in the middle, it highlights the option across in the
Update 3: opposite tab. Apparently I'm supposed to to Update and Security, then Recovery, and then I can revert back to Windows 7 and the files will all be as they were. But I can't click in the middle to get there. What am I supposed to do? Failing all that, how to I get rid of this **** once and for all?