Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceSociology · 6 months ago

Will assisted suicide be legal anywhere soon for the depressed?

Some country recently invented suicide machines that require valid reasons before offing oneself. I don’t know if it is available to the public, costs, or requirements, but that may be a eco friendly and civilized/selfless way to say adios to this damn world. And yes, it should be damned.

Wow, I hope not. Depression is treatable and can be overcome...suicide is final. You can be depressed and going through a tough time and life can seem hopeless and two years later you are the happiest you have ever been in your life.

• Liz

IDK but one day God will do away with all vestiges of pain and suffering from the earth. (Revelation 21:4)

• billy5 months agoReport

We aren’t in buybull camp.

Well no one should be forced to live

Will assisted suicide be legal, anywhere, for the depressed? I'm not sure how soon this will occur, but I am confident it will be a reality, eventually. It is quite understandable. Human beings are very good at killing people, but not so much, when it comes to helping them.

Depression is a treatable situation so I doubt that suicide will be legalized and assisted.

• 5 months agoReport

Treatable? Well then why are hundreds struggling to get access to help? In fact no, thousands of people. Not affordable, not enough help around, long waiting lists, the stigma and other things. Fûcking idiot. 

Depression is not a terminal illness so never, in my opinion.

assisted suicide is only legal in a few countries, i doubt it will be legal everywhere.

• Rick

hope not; it's TOO EASY to make a murder LOOK LIKE an 'assisted suicide' ..................

• ?6 months agoReport

In Switzerland it takes years to be accepted for assisted suicide