promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Alex asked in Cars & TransportationSafety · 9 months ago

Why do people in the uk not know how to drive?

I can get behind driving slow but since when did 40mph limit mean drive 32mph? If there is a clear road in front of you you drive appropriately; yes driving erratically fast is dangerous and ignorant, but so is driving slowly and directly causing traffic which has been proven to ALSO cause accidents and also worse.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

Kill yourself then

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 8 months ago

You know a 40mph limit means that 40 is the MAXIMUM legal speed?  It doesn't mean that you have to drive AT 40.

• August
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

People in the UK are amongst the best drivers in the world

• F
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

Worse are people who do 40-45 in a 60mph zone but then carry on at that speed when it becomes 30.

• STEPHEN
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

They really pi55 me off too. It's like they're saying "speed limits don't apply to ME".

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 months ago

1 slow driver and you blame everybody in the UK (!). Maybe they were lost, or wanted to enjoy the countryside, or hoping that you would go around them and go away

• Alex9 months agoReport

No... almost every driver I encounter lmfao

• 9 months ago

What you experience can be experienced all over the world in every country. Slow drivers are just as common as fast drivers.In the U.S. where I live it seems every time I am in a hurry to get somewhere I get behind someone driving way under the speed limit. Ii have learned to be patient and not get upset.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Methinks you are at fault for lacking patience. It's impatient drivers that cause the most accidents.

• 9 months ago

Drive at the speed you're happy at. If the guy behind isn't happy, then tough s****

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.