If I join the Military would my mom and little brother receive any benefits?

I’m 20 and my family and I are currently going through a hard time. My mom currently lost her job due to a injury that happened during her job and her employer is willing to pay for her medical bills but refuses to pay for her time off. She is currently talking to a lawyer but this whole process might take some... show more I’m 20 and my family and I are currently going through a hard time. My mom currently lost her job due to a injury that happened during her job and her employer is willing to pay for her medical bills but refuses to pay for her time off. She is currently talking to a lawyer but this whole process might take some time and with her injury its safe to say she won’t be able to work again. I work a full time job but theirs no way I will be able to handle all then bills on my own. I’ve heard that when you get married in the military your spouse receives benefits and even housing. Do benefits apply to parents and siblings or just when you get married. I would go talk to a recruiter about this but the nearest recruiter is around 15 miles away and I don’t have a car or the time to go meet with him and also he’s got a bad rep around my city due to him lying to people to get them to join.