Why does my brain roll when I m about to sleep?

I ve tried to search online for answers for whats happening, but I haven t found anything exactly what I m experiencing.

Through out the year, every few weeks or so I will experience this rolling sensation in my head when I m trying to get to sleep. I m able to somewhat control it at times and I can "roll myself" forwards and backwards.

It s not painful but it s extremely strange and lasts for at least 10 minutes before stopping.

When it happens it doesn t feel like my whole body is rolling, its just my head.

Thank you in advance for any answers about this

• Papa-G

It may be something to do with your inner ear or blood pressure.

Google the effects of vertigo and low blood pressure.

I'm thinking about a problem in the balance mechanism in your inner ear.

Read about it online.

See a doctor.

• Vortex

We have all experienced that feeling as we are going to sleep that we are falling backwards. That usually makes us sit up very fast. I would think something like that is going on but prolonged. Perhaps a neurologist could help you.

Could be from with drawls from any meds you were on or an underlying condition

• Tavy

Sounds like Vertigo, look it up.