Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 9 months ago

Isn't it ironic that the people who think Donald Trumps hair is real do not believe in climate change?

It is logical, not particularly ironic. These people demand facts and evidence to support their beliefs.

Does this look like a wig?

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&i...

No, but it is ironic that juvenile and unintelligent people who are obsessed with Trump's hair actually believe in climate change.

• Mike

The hair is real ,AGW is a fiction

• Dirac

I think only Donald Trump understands Donald Trump's hair. I think it's more ironic that the geologist in here thinks Bigfoot is real but denies anthropogenic climate change. Other people in here accuse climate scientists of using "flat Earth physics" and then show a diagram that takes the Earth as having flat sides. Still others think that the Earth began 6000 years ago.

They'll believe anything without evidence if it agrees with their world view, and deny anything with overwhelming evidence if it disagrees with their world view.

You have to be able to adjust your thinking when evidence shows that it is wrong. I always thought Trump's hair was fake, but it seems very firmly attached; it is his screws that are loose.

• Dirac

...that hurricanes require strong horizontal temperature gradients, when the opposite is true. Want me to go on?

• JimZ

I can't believe that you think a billionaire would pay to have fake hair that looked like his. It may be creatively combed and styled but I think its his. If I'm wrong, then I won't feel badly about it. OK so your theory is that Trump lost all his hair and went to the hair store and that was all he could afford? I can't say it makes a difference with me, but what evidence do you have that his hair is fake and if you had it why would you care. If Hillary had patches with weaves, would you care?

How pathetic is Dirac, resorting to lies again. First of all, you will never see me claim Bigfoot is real but I might claim based on the evidence it may be real or even likely real. I know that like UFOs, people have been conditioned to disbelieve anything and mock any evidence. That certainly isn't a scientific attitude but it is a group think attitude and Dirac is all in with group think. The difference is that I have researched the evidence and not just listened to people that claim it isn't real without any knowledge at all, like Dirac. I have even gone looking in places where it was reported because the worst that would happen is that I would have a nice camping vacation. Well I suppose the worst would be being grabbed by my ankles and slammed on the ground by a Bigfoot but I was willing to take that risk in the name of curiosity and science. Second, I have never said that AGW isn't real. I have only claimed that his ilk has exaggerated the threat to push a very destructive political agenda.

I don't typically talk about Bigfoot because I understand most people aren't interested in it at all and haven't bothered to research it. What would be the point? Dirac's point was a pathetic attempt at gotcha.

What is ironic is that people who worry themselves about President Trump's hair, or his hand size, or his skin colour and cannot be sure which "rest room" they should be using think they are tackling the big issues of the day.

Still, I do understand that life is very confusing for some people.

• Lv 4

Speaking of Dirac. Wonder where's he's been. Maybe the tranny convention is in town.

Isn't ironic that fools that believe in Catastrophic Anthropogenic Climate Change ar fixated on President Trump's hair?

Typical CACC believer: "Ho-Humm. I can't think of any new lies that I won't get caught on. I've repeated all of Al Gore's lies and they all were proven to be fraudulent. I even donated $10 of my Soros money on that dumb boat that got stuck in the artic. I'm tired of category changing. Some nerd created a bot to neutralize that. And it is so lonely down here in my mother's basement. My former sex partner doesn't like basements and went back to girls. But that DOES give me an idea. My former sex partner had a wig that looked just like Trump's. Hey! Maybe I'll attempt to make that into something!"

• Lv 4

This post is so funny. Super Troll, You should give best answer to Sage.

Pongo's (Pongo pygmaeus, more commonly known as Orangutan) hair is real, he takes a hormone blocker (finasteride) to try and keep the little he has left. It is just thin, very long, folded over a few times to make it look thicker and with a ton of hair spray.

Too much work for me, but I am not that vain.

Based on the science, climate change is quite real and a growing problem.

As for Trumps hair, implants have a particular look, which Trump doesn’t have, I’d say his hair is real, but not growing on top of his head, but the sides, i.e. really bad combover.

It's ironic that you don't know what ironic means.