promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 9 months ago

7 million people have been forced to flee their homes so far this year because of extreme weather, when is humanity going to wake up?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

Ha ha , we have always had extreme weather, deaths by climate anomolies are way down on 100 years ago, check the facts

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 9 months ago

SO? More people are CHOOSING to live closer together in disaster prone areas. Imagine the cost if Hurricane Katrina had hit New Orleans about 150 years earlier. Humanity will wake up when government stops paying the costs of recovery after these incidents and leaves it on the people who CHOOSE to live in these areas.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

The global natural disaster death rate is down.

https://flic.kr/p/2hf4CdF

• Lv 4
      9 months agoReport

Great source. Thanks.

• 9 months ago

I believe this is retribution by a higher power for being a sinful people

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • BB
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Sure. People who live in at-risk areas have to accept the very real possibility that their stuff is going to be blown away.

• JimZ
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Interesting theory. So you think storms are a new phenomena. Interesting but really really ignorant. Even assuming your numbers are right and I'm pretty sure they are wildly exaggerated, that is still 0.1 percent chance that any particular human had to move to higher ground or seek a shelter some time this year or as you put, flee.

• ...Show all comments
    • J.R.
      Lv 4
      9 months agoReport

OP is likely paid troll Super Hans. He blocked me. No one else posts this kind of stuff anonymously.

• 9 months ago

You are right. Let's ban all weather with immediate effect!

• J.R.
      Lv 4
      9 months agoReport

OP is likely paid troll Super Hans. He blocked me. No one else posts this kind of stuff anonymously.

• 9 months ago

And 20 million people left their homes to come to America. So what?

• J.R.
      Lv 4
      9 months agoReport

• 9 months ago

People are generally, both selfish and blinkered , they tend to only take action when something directly affects them

• When it's too late.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.