Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 10 months ago

Why are Geminis such toxic people to be around?

Keeping a narcissist in your life can be very bad/dangerous for you.

They're like little kids too, liars/hypocrites.

...............

They are sly and cruel.

• Snoopy

So sorry are you a Virgo or Sagittarius I forget? Happy birthday.

Gemini know less than Aquarius. It's why they might make mistakes. My brother is Gemini and he doesn't see mom's dementia. I think Taurus are smart. They know a bit more and Pisces too (Einstein I love). Geminis are very smart too but they are younger so they need patience and time to learn more.

But two of my favourite novel prizes are Geminis so really it just takes patience.

Everyone has Gemini SOMEWHERE in their personal unique astrological birthchart.

And when you look at someone's parenting style, you do not use their Sun Sign (that is the planet whose location you find using just the month-day of birth).

You have to do up the birthchart (sky map) for the MOMENT that person was born, as seen from where they were born ... and you look at the 5th House in their birthchart. The Sign on the 5th, the planet that rules the 5th, and any planets in the 5th.

If you are going to use astrology, understand that no two people are astrologically identical, so you are only scamming yourself using the stereotypes of the Sun Sign.

I recommend that you start learning what astrology actually IS .. it is NOT Sun Sign astrology.

As for Narcissistic Personality Disorders, those are most often seen when someone has many planets IN Leo and those planets are negatively aspected to other planets in their birthchart. OR if their Sun (in any Sign) is badly-aspected to other planets. Their self-esteem (Sun) is damaged, and they try to pretend they are superior so they don't have to face their fear that they are the opposite.

I always looked at people who take astrological signs this seriously as immature. It's a long shot calling anyone else "little kid".

• choko_canyon

They're no more or less toxic than anyone else, fure. Personality and character are not determined by when you happened to be born. So tell us, why did you post anonymously like a troll?