i am go to delete firefox?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • falcon
    Lv 5
    3 months ago

Another consumer bite the dust Firefox is not the only search engine out there

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Go right ahead. I did as well. Firefox used to be really great years ago, but they've kind of fallen behind getting too caught up in other issues, and they're open source and rely largely on donations which I'm sure is part of the issue. I would suggest one of the other popular browsers.

• 3 months ago

don't piss me off people

• 3 months ago

Thanks for telling us that, dipstick.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

You have been a subscriber for only an hour and have asked 3 silly questions.

I hope your questions and any answers you give improve otherwise you will not be welcome.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Go ahead and delete it. There are many other browsers out there. Not going to recommend you one, but I would advise against Edge and IE.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Did you know that Popeye's originated in Quebec City, Canada? 

I'll give you a brief history: 

You see, Quebec is the blackest, if not the ONLY place with black people, in North America. The restaurant was founded in 2005, by Haitian brothers, also the first black folks to set foot on North American soil (yes there aren't and never were any blacks elsewhere in NA). Anyway, the restaurant started to thrive and more and more black people came, hence wiping out the white Quebecois. Hence, Quebec is a predominantly black province in Canada. But that's okay, "they speak French" right?! 

Eventually, the chain spread to other Canadian provinces and down to the US..

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.