nic asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 months ago

Why do the democrats have such terrible candidates?

Because they’re democrats

The Republicans have much worse like Donald Drumpf.

THE LEFT THINKS THEY ARE GREAT CANDIDATES

Because they are a terrible party that stands for socialism.

This race isnt getting any major attention from most of the public. Yeah I know the news media says they are but my street smarts and observations tell me its not.

We don’t. It’s just that the ones who are good never get nominated. That’s why I didn’t vote in the last election. I didn’t want either of the 2 lunatics who were running. . I wanted Sanders. Of course he didn’t get nominated. Because this country seems to be hell-bent on self-destruction these days.

Apparently this country is not ready for somebody as progressive as he who actually wants to change things around before it’s too late, which it may be already. Just wait for it. Biden is the next nominee. Obviously. Because this country loves brain-damaged presidents. And voting for him would be just like voting for the other party wouldn’t it? He has no balls. And Trump has plenty of balls but no brains. We need somebody with both

• atomic fireball

Well, I’m not sure about the first part... but I definitely agree with the last part of that, the “yet I know nothing” part. LOL. Hoist by your own petard, methinks.....

Damn Democrats! They keep talking about irrelevant things like health care when they should be talking about the migrant hordes of rapists and other criminals crossing our southern border.

Look at the pool from which they choose.

• Frank W

The last Great Candidate Democrats had was John F Kennedy and They Killed him!

Because they cannot take responsibility for their own loss and ridiculous ideas trying to take more rights from the people and are tripping over each other with their NON QUESTION ANSWERING way on exactly how things are going to be paid for they have to LIE to the UNEDUCATED and Brainwashed people to try to win the elections anyway they can.

Because Dems went full blown bats hit liberal

• Lilly9 months agoReport

Working out at the gym that kind of hell