why have youtube made these senseless changes?

i was just watching a few youtube music videos and noticed something very odd, youtube have now removed the upload date of when videos were uploaded??

as someone who uses youtube a lot i feel very angry and outraged about this, ive been a member of youtube since 2007.

i simply can't understand why youtube or google would make these pointless, senseless changes, which downgrade and take away the appeal and enjoyment of the site?

in my view, its important to show the video upload date, and gives videos an interesting appeal as we can appreciate the video and look back in time to when it was uploaded.

i feel really, really really REALLY angry about these snide subtle changes.

why have youtube or google done this? id appreciate your views.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

I Don’t know why there are these peoples who post such kind of videos, I mean what is the need? They could post anything like - birds flying around, bees buzzing near the flower, etc. we would love to watch such type of videos.

• 2 months ago

Not sure what you're talking about.....

I just watched an Iron Maiden video on YT and it clearly shows:

"Iron Maiden - Hallowed Be Thy Name (live)

6,271,905 views•Published on Sep 12, 2006"

For someone who claims to need a lot of "reassurance", you do seem to get very angry at minor things...

• 2 months ago

you need to ask youtube this question

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

maybe you need to ask them this question

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Go tweet it to Lou Dobbs. What do you want us to do?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.