Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 11 months ago

Are you for impeachment of Donald Trump?

No!!! The Demoncats have become the most pathetic and sore losers ever in the history of the US multi-party system. Since the first day of Trump Presidency, this body of the most corrupt and evil men and women gathered together in Washington DC have been mostly working to impeach the legally appointed President of the US on anything they hope to make stick - much of it fabricated lies. It started with Russia Gate, then Spy Gate, now Ukraine Gate, but I hope the truth really surfaces to show their true colors as mostly traitors to this nation.

These pathetic souls need to sing the national athem and relect on what those words really mean to understand just how far they have lost their way! It's an abomination to everything our forefathers and our military vetrans did to sacrifce for a nation under God! They want a nation only under the Demoncats and their secular humanism and political debauchery.

• Ann

Sure, if he'd done anything impeachable. You people are just going to help him get re-elected because your hatred is getting in the way of any common sense you have left.

YOU KNOW THAT JUST MIGHT HELP DONALD TRUMP GET RE-ELECTED

• Sean K

No. The election is next year.

No,I have no impeach to Dhonald Trump.

Yes I am in it to impeach Donald Trump

With one year away, it's increasingly unlikely.

• Prince

Yes I have been for a long while now.

• humpty

At this point I am for a formal inquiry and the gathering of evidence. I have a strong belief that the evidence should be heard before anybody is impeached.

FOR WHAT????????