Could you endure racing across America on a four horse driven stagecoach?

I'm sure i can. I've taken a stage in Tombstone, AZ and the Old Tucson (Movie) studios. And, I ride a Harley almost every day on these awful Pima County roads.

My father actually moved from KS to Nevada, MO (pr: Nee--VAY-duh) in the '20's in a Conestoga Wagon.

Only as far as Toad Suck Arkansas, then I'd have to get off.

(Always wanted to go there)

endure? as in survive that kind of trip because I had no choice? Probably, as long as food, water and pit stops scheduled would be no real problem as passenger. Might even be able to help with horses, I learned to drive couple big Belguims before I learned to drive car, wagon and mowers, disc garden. 20 to 30 miles in stages, then change teams for fresh, get back to trotting steady for another stage. Couple weeks/month cross country depending on route

Nope..................

If there is a stagecoach somewhere that is making the trip, I surely would try to just for the experience of it all. It would be a wonderful thing to do.

• P & W2 months agoReport

I've taken stages in Tombstone and Old Tucson Studios. A lotta fun.

Not me. I would not ride around the block in one.

Yes. I would take the Interstate Hwy (seeing as you phrased the question...I assume you mean today) so the paved roads are all in place and towns exist everywhere along the way and the local natives have got other things to do, like crack open a beer and laugh as I pass by. It is going to take a long time as I would have to drive in the really slow lane.

. Or maybe load the horses and coach on a train and ride across as the railroad is already laid down...from BugTussle to Hooterville, to Beverly Hills, California.

• Jay P

Could I? Maybe....

But I would have no reason to try. If I need to get across the US, my preference would be to fly.

No. Unless there was tons of booze on the wagon I'd probably only last an hour before I'd get tired of it.

• Satan

I think so - how much will you be paying me to do this?