Why can't some men grow beards?

I'm in my mid 20s and still can't grow a real beard. Trust me, I've tried. I can go months without shaving, and it looks horrible, just soft patchy peach fuzz, and I get roasted for it. So I usually keep it clean shaving, and I only I have shave once or twice a week for this. Many my guy friends can... show more I'm in my mid 20s and still can't grow a real beard. Trust me, I've tried. I can go months without shaving, and it looks horrible, just soft patchy peach fuzz, and I get roasted for it. So I usually keep it clean shaving, and I only I have shave once or twice a week for this.

Many my guy friends can groa thick beards in literally a week or 2, WTF? And guys are always flexing their full thick beards on everyone. It's so annoying.

It makes no sense why I don't have a beard, cuz I'm tall and strong with broad shoulders, so it's not like I'm lacking testosterone. I just have too much hair on my head, but little to none on my face.