I just got hit by a car and i think my hip is damaged?

Usually when i feel like doing stupid stuff out of anger i walk it off around my neighbourhood. Yesterday i was feeling very anxious and just waves of sadness crying uncontrollably and i grabbed my headphones and decided to walk it off and went for a trip to my neighbourhood park. On the way there, i guess a car... show more Usually when i feel like doing stupid stuff out of anger i walk it off around my neighbourhood. Yesterday i was feeling very anxious and just waves of sadness crying uncontrollably and i grabbed my headphones and decided to walk it off and went for a trip to my neighbourhood park. On the way there, i guess a car crashed on a pole and it crashed into my hip and legs on the sidewalk i literally flipped on the air but i felt fine in that moment.the ambulance, cops and the fireman literally poped up in a matter of minutes and i was just in shock, the driver got off and asked me if i was ok i just told him i felt fine it was about wrong timing and bad place, and my dumbass refused medical assistance just in case they called my parents that i just freaking got hit by a car, so the cops just gave me a ride home. Now its the next day and holy **** my hip and arm are hurting so bad, i feel like i should probably go to a hospital to make sure im ok, but i dont want my parents to know i got hit by a freaking car, they would probably be too freaked out to let me go for walks ever away , what should i tell them??
9 answers 9