what are some funny quotes about sisters?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

I slept witu ur sister last night

• 3 months ago

In the cookies of life,sisters are the chocolate chips.

You can kid the world, but you can't kiud a sister.

• Benny
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

"God help the mister who comes between me and my sister. And God help the sister who comes between me and my man."

• Petter
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

"If you don't understand how a woman could both love her sister dearly and want to wring her neck at the same time, then you were probably an only child."

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

ushdbsije sisnebsjbsuebsjsj

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

*More than Santa Claus, your sister knows when you've been bad and good

*You can kid the world, but not your sister

*I smile because you are my sister, I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!

*A sister will always notice her sister's first gray hairs with glee

*I finally moved out of my parent's house. It was only fair to let my sister have her own room.

*A sister is both your mirror - and your opposite

*Women are like teabags. We don't know our true strength until we are in hot water!" Well, my dear Sister, no wonder we are looking like an old teabag, we have been in lots of hot water together

*The old saying: Families are like fudge, mostly sweet with a few nuts. My sister you are the sweet one or maybe the nut, depends?

*If you don't annoy your big sister for no good reason from time to time, she thinks you don't love her anymore

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.