I was bitten by a rattlesnake?

I was walking in Colorado for my vacation in the forest and I saw a snake and it started rattling its tale so I tried to kick it away and it bit me hard on the leg and its been a few hours and it still hurts. what do I do now I'm home now

go see your doctor about it

DONT USE ICE!!

keep the bitten area still

you should go to the doctor if it is not treated you could have some severe medical problems or die

do not use a tourniquet. This will cut off blood flow and the limb may be lost.

If that really WAS a rattlesnake (other snakes vibrate their tails, making the same sound if in dry leaves), you got a dry bite. Treat it like any puncture wound and try to recall that it is not a good idea to kick snakes.

• patty

look up on the internet and see if it was posionous

go see a doctor about asap.

Do nothing. The problem will solve itself in a couple of days.

• joeparker67

I don’t even know how many points I have. It’s completely stupid to care about something that means nothing and to go to everyone question and post a stupid answer to get a point shows how boring people’s lives are and how sad their life must be.