My bullies and people that were mean in my childhood and teenage years are now more successful than ill ever be?

I was bullied so much in school my self worth and esteem died. I didnt go to college because of it. Im now 34 and still live at home. I looked at my old bullies facebooks and twitters and got upset. They have families, successful jobs and tons of friends...it makes me so mad they lived and had fulfillment and i... show more I was bullied so much in school my self worth and esteem died. I didnt go to college because of it. Im now 34 and still live at home. I looked at my old bullies facebooks and twitters and got upset. They have families, successful jobs and tons of friends...it makes me so mad they lived and had fulfillment and i never did! It makes me wanna give up even more. Im worthless like they all said. I guess i deserved the bullying