Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 11 months ago

Sons girlfriend works in a prison, is this dangerous for us?

He's dating a women who works in a high security male prison, when I met her, she says she likes working in a prison and deliberately choose a male one because she enjoys it. This creeps me out. She works among murderers, pedophiles, the scum of the earth, and she likes it. My son doesn't like her working there but she won't give up and he won't give her up. She has to use a false last name so none of the prisoners can track her or her family. My son and her are living together and are in a serious relationship. Should I disown him? Are we in any danger? My son is mixed race and I'm scared if the prisoners find out they will hate him and try to do something. And i dont want to be accoicated eith this because i have teenage daughters and don't want us to be a murderers target.

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 11 months ago

The girlfriend works in front of the bars not behind them. Move along.. nothing to freak out about here.

• 11 months ago

No not for you sir

• 11 months ago

No you aren't in any physical danger. female C O's are an asset. Especially if she's attractive. She probably getting the living SHlT f#cked outta her every other day and she loves every second of it. Because if your son is anything like you he's likely an effeminate cuck and thus a disappointment to most women. So she's going to suck his soul dry and when Big Kev gets out on parole she'll toss your sons used up husk aside and live happily ever after with a guy that actually gives her orgasms.

• 11 months ago

There is nothing to worry about but her safety. Your son, you and your daughters aren't in any danger.

Source: I'm a woman who's worked in male and female prisons both for most of my adult life.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 11 months ago

He's dating "a women?" This creeps me out.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

This is a troll post right? No normal person would consider disowning their son over this. Next time you make up a question, don’t go over the top like you did here if you want it to be believable.

• 11 months ago

Yes, disowning him is the adult thing to do. No, that is something a young child would think of. Troll harder.

• 11 months ago

i wouldnt worry about it, they cant do nothing if theyre in prison

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

Most will never be released so don't worry.

• Mikey
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

Your son is mixed race? What other race besides human is he?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.