Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesLas Vegas · 10 months ago

Can we go on as a nation of millions who cannot afford housing and are living with others, in shelters or on the streets?

I foresee homeless camps in our future..I see them all over Las Vegas where I live.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 months ago
    Favorite Answer

The "street people" are there because they are mentally ill, addicted to alcohol, addicted to drugs, and often all three. They are incapable of holding a job or living normally. It is not about the economy.

Once upon a time the street people would be incarcerated in asylums/mental hospitals since they are a danger to themselves. However, the USA dismantled the mental hospital system in the 1990s.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • John
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

It is a statistical fact (it really is, for the TD's to come) that in the last few decades every time the GOP gets in control the economy tanks, and this time it looks bad. It will pass, as usual.

• 10 months ago

The infanti are secretly allowing a mass invasion of infinite poor people into this country to eliminate everyone but the elite to access wealth.

• 10 months ago

some people are more susceptible to homelessness than others. it just has to do with how they spend money. if you're bad handling a little money, you'll be bad handling a lot of money. The truth is, most Americans are one or two paychecks away from the edge.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

Put a bounty on them, that will get rid of them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.