Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastIsrael · 3 months ago

why do israeli soldiers always bully Palestinians?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Best answer

The situation is terrible over there. A never ending crime against people with no means of defending themselves with rabid attacks against homes and families that lived there in good and honest ways until the communist Jews decided to invade their land and take it for free.

• Kevin7
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Israeli soldiers are typically friendly to all people.

• 3 months ago

It is because they are coward and weak

• 3 months ago

Yep! They sure do! The jews have already killed around a million Pal kids. Until now.

back in '08 they released more than 1 thou White Phosphorus missiles against kindergartens, nursery schools, kid hospitals, Christian churches and all hospital maternity wards around Gazza.

More than eight hundred 3 to 5 year old kids got burned to the bone in just one day! Of course the jews did not come close to them armed, full grown freedom fighters of Palestine.

So to be fair your question should read: Why these jew soldiers always target unarmed, bare footed and hungry Pal kids under the age of five?

Please no subterfuge comments below, thanks!

Shaylome Alay-kim ya all.

• Dr. Subterfuge, please google "Palestine White Phosphorus". That's not crazy it's a crime against humanity.
      Btw, I asked for smart comments. I should have posted that in jewglish, my bad.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

You are showing a remarkable lack of knowledge or understanding of one of the world's biggest and most intractable international problems. It is NEVER as simple as one side 'always bullying' the other side. There are always at least two sides to EVERY question.

Your question was too short, and @Robert's is far too long. This is not the place for a lecture on the whole Arab-Israeli problem. YOU should go a\way and read about it before posting another gross over-simplification of a horrendously complex situation.

• BMCR
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

When you say "always" how frequent is that?

What do you mean by "bullying"?

Is that "Israeli soldiers" in GENERAL or just some?

• John
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Nobody in the middle east can get along with each other. This is how they live. People will TD but just try stepping outside for a minute and listen to yourselves.

• Nāga
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Why do palestinians always murder Israelis?

• 3 months ago

They both can do whatever they want to eachother but the thing I want is for the jews to stop grabbing those 70 billion dollars from our US taxpayers' pockets each and every year.

On top of that they shoot and kill 3 year olds just because they are super scared of any full grown enemy soldiers out there.

They're probably doing this because they all look like clowns to us gentiles.

• When the Jews get face to face with truth they start their "victim" routine. They are like little autistic kids who cannot reach outside their imaginary closed space.

• Satan
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Because Israelis and Palestinians are both patheitic.

Constantly hearing, "Waaah! They did this!", for the other side to scream "Waaah! Because they did that!"

Seriously, you're 2 decent countries. Grow the f*ck up and stop acting like 3 year olds!

• Satan, why dont america and ISIS grow up?

That's a depiction of the ignorant stupidity of your statement. America is a country that tries to live peacefully and ISIS tries to kill them. so they are not "BOTH" anything at all.
      Same with Israel and the terrorists attacking them.
      Get it?

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Why do scumbag Palestinians always Bomb Israelis?

• Robert
      Lv 6
      3 months agoReport

The reader can see a unique URL for the activity page for any user, by holding the pointer over the user's link name. Hold your pointer over my name. The URL for my activity page will appear at the bottom of your web browser.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.