Why do we pause for a moment of silence at the time WTC 7 collapsed?

I mean, yes that was a significant event of this horrific day, but nobody died in that collapse

• August

For the same reason the British do on every November 11,, which marked the end of the First World War

Maybe that is a time to express wonderment at how a building that was not even hit by a plane could suddenly collapse in perfect demolition style.

I suggest you as the relative of those who DID die if nobody died there.

Did you pause for a moment,when the US bombed the screaming babies and women?

News to me, but then, I'm not really into American commemorations, They kill more of their own in everyday shootings than died that day but, no one says or does anything constructive to change things. If the NRA could have made any money from the twin towers attack, there would be no commemoration anyway.

I didn't.

Isn't that the one that was demolished and they tried to say it wasn't?

Do they? Here in the UK we commemorate 8.46 am EDT when the first plane struck the north tower (it was lunch time here). The number of British killed in the atrocity exceeds the number who died in the 2005 bombings of Central London.