Is this easy to measure someone’s Hardwork in amount?

• Joseph

Something is only worth what someone else is willing to pay for it.

I once read that is not as important to work as it is to work smartly.

That makes sense as smart people usually look for the easiest way to resolve a problem.

Anyway, if you want to achieve anything great in life, I'm sure that you can't escape hard work... (Even smart people.)

Salary paid to him or her.

It can be, Manoj. My grandmother and a job which paid her based on how many boxes she constructed. It was called piecework. She was very good at it and was paid well. So, her hard work was easily measured by what the boxes she constructed.

• anand

They use the unit horse power to. measure work.

• steve

It depends on the person you are measuring's ability to do the task.

For example if you asked me to fix a plumbing problem it would take me hours or even days as I am not a plumber. Someone qualified could no doubt fix it in half an hour.

Using the same argument if you had a problem with your Desktop, Laptop or Smart phone which is my job then the plumber would have as much idea as I would about the plumbing issue.

Just because you don't succeed doesn't mean you haven't tried and put a hell of a lot of hard work into trying.

Last weekend in UK was the Great North Run which is a Half Marathon.

A guy who last year weighed 40 stone (254 kilos) and was told he was going to die. his friends put up his picture in every takeaway and fast food place where he lived with the message don't feed him.

He lost 19 stone in a year and last weekend ran 13 miles. Ok it took him nearly 3 hours so he didn't break any records but I reckon the last year and last weekend was incredibly hard work for him.

• Zhu

Defining "hard work" is the problem . Most Republicans think clicking a keyboard and a mouse is "hard work."

• 6 months agoReport

Do you need a legitimate hacker to clear off your debt, remove criminal records,   obtain a lost password or spy on somebody contact me  quickesthacker@gmail.com   https://onlinehack.business.site

Income is not permanent or I think every impermanent thing is not perfect. We have a lot of ways to add more value in income like work as a freelancer in part time or full time or do anywhere part time like tuition for kids, part time teacher and many more skills.

yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Income is not measurable or how can we say this amount is perfect income. Can we measure someone’s hardwork in amount? Income is not only a word this is an emotion or we can say income is directly or indirectly related our emotions and everything related to emotions are “perfect itself” so yes we can say “everything is perfect itself”.