Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelTravel (General)Packing & Preparation · 9 months ago

My eBay package was delivered to the wrong country help!!?

I live in Ontario, Canada and I ordered a parcel from Michigan that went to Cincinnati, Ohio USA and says “arrived at unit” ready for delivery Wednesday, September 11, which would be later this morning as right now it’s 1:33 am.. Cincinnati is 14 hours away from here and I’m not sure what to do..

call eBay and complain

How sad the computer says your parcel is being delivered in Cincinnati. You KNOW it was delivered?

Really and to what address?

Did you expect the shipper to go to Cincinnati and look for it?

It has been known that the HUMANS when delivering a parcel use their eyes and brains and read the address label. Most can distinguish between Ohio and Ontario.

As your parcel must pass a Canada Customs check it goes first to that place in Canada before it gets to you.Most likely the Inspection place at the Toronto Airport.in the mail processing Centre.

That your parcel takes a scenic route is just the way it is with the Post Office. Each parcel does not get its own truck and mail carrier direct from shipper to receiver.

Called my cousin in Cincinnati he does not have your parcel and can read labels and knows what an Ontario is.

Lmao that sucks. This made my day