Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelCanadaOther - Canada · 10 months ago

American women are skinny, Quebecois women are all fat slobs, and other Canadian women are a mixture of the two. Agree?

I have been across the USA (stunning, traditional and conservative qts), travelled up to Montreal and Quebec City (ugliest and most classless women I've ever seen), and Nova Scotia, Winnipeg, Albeeta and Vancouver (the women were meh).

I speak as I find.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Mommy
    Lv 5
    9 months ago

A friend and I drive across the border to the US to go Black Friday shopping. We're in a store. Look around. Look at each other. I whisper to her "do you feel really really thin right now?" Nice try, troll, but anyone who has a brain and a set of eyes and Google can figure out pretty easily that you are sooo wrong.

• Statistically, US and canada have the same obesity rates once you adjust for demographics. Certain groups like Asians in US are also fitter and smarter than canadians of all backgrounds. Also, states like Cali are fitter than canada. When you cross the border, you always feel fat and retarded lol

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • John P
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

In Britain I see many news reports from many countries, including the USA. In those reports I see many fat slobby women in the USA.

• Jay P
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

The Canada-Bashing-Anonymous-Yahoo-Troll is back again displaying its immaturity and/or naivety regarding all things Canadian.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Ah the bleating of the bored troll rings out across the question section....nothing unusual about that and nothing even creative about your question.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 months ago

You don't get out much and never get laid, that much is obvious.

• 10 months ago

What a stupid question. get a life

• 10 months ago

Yeah. Sure. Whatever.

• 10 months ago

Americans are known for being fat, actually. Both women and men,

• Depends, Asians in America are known for being skinnier and smarter than the people in all other western nations, including canada. Also, states like California are known for being fit, whereas canadians are known for being fat and boring lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.