Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionComedy · 11 months ago

Do you think Conan O'Brien is funny?

Hit or miss. Remember, he was one of the writers for the Simpsons when that show was at the absolute height of it's powers. He definitely CAN be funny. I just think he's a low percentage comic. He's a guy who has to take 10 swings to get one really funny gag. Which is not really ideal for an every-night show.

• wgaff

Hit or miss. He's better than most late night talk show hosts though.

He has very little talent..and ugly as sin..and what is it when he licked his fingers and rubbed on his nipples?? And had a male audience member come touch him?? That is just stupid and sick! Anybody with money behind them can be funny..and definitely funnier than him!! I dont believe it's fair to use your show to show biases about just your own political beliefs! He definitely couldnt have cut it in the military! And I guarantee he wouldn't do anything to help people unless it is for tax purposes..

No, not particularly I don't.

he can be at times..i like his stand up

• Mark

Sometimes, but not always, His humour is somewhat surrealistic.