? asked in TravelAsia PacificChina · 3 months ago

Will the Hong Kong protestors ever stop, will it ever be back to how it was before the protests?

Not really, HK has other problems and letting the protests go on for as long as they have been have led them to develop into something bigger than merely what they started out as.

I often wonder if it's a Chinese black op, stirring up trouble designed to reduce the prosperity of Hong Kong prior to reassimilating it fully. If they want a happy life for as long as possible then they need to keep a low profile really.

I listened to a young masked female Hong Kongese freedom fighter the other day who said

"Hong Kong people are used to very peaceful protest but we have now learned that peaceful protests are useless"

This let me know that she has achieved enlightenment. They won't stop until they have their country back.

My people could learn a lot from this uprising.