Two house geckos I’ve caught myself.?

They are super tiny, I love lizards and I looked up how to keep them and it seemed very easy! But, I can’t seem to find what they want to eat. I found them a calcium powder with all their nutrients from fruit but I don’t even know if they are taking any of it, i dont think so. I just lay it for them on their little... show more They are super tiny, I love lizards and I looked up how to keep them and it seemed very easy! But, I can’t seem to find what they want to eat. I found them a calcium powder with all their nutrients from fruit but I don’t even know if they are taking any of it, i dont think so. I just lay it for them on their little pirate ornament. They come out just fine during the night like they should but I’ve fed them meal warms and crickets but as I feared they are just too big for them. They are super tiny, and i dont know what food to give them to eat 🥺 I’ve gotten wingless fruit flies but I don’t think I have any ready to give them yet although I’ve already put a few in their enclosure not knowing that they still haven’t became adult yet. I feel they should honestly be done by now as it’s been a week or so but I got it from petsmart. I dont know what to feed them any more, I’m at such a loss 😭
4 answers 4