Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelFranceParis · 6 months ago

Where in Paris can I get a good picture of the Eiffel Tower?

I'm going to Paris tomorrow for a day and would love to get a picture of the Eiffel Tower when the lights are turned on. Unfortunately, I'll have to be at Gare du Nord station around the time that happens. Does anyone know any good spots/streets etc that is fairly close to the station in which I can get a good snap of the tower from?

Trocadaro..................

Buy a postcard at the station.

Inside the train stations in France there are many shops. Thus you will be able to buy postal cards of Paris. These stores are called: Relay, they sell essentially news papers, magazines, etc.. But also tobacco + postal cards ( normally). Maybe there are other names than Relay.

https://www.gares-sncf.com/fr/gare/frpno/paris-gar...

You're welcome to France!

downtown is the only place to do pictures of places

Not really.

Gare du Nord is 4 miles away from the Eiffel Tower, and on the other side of the river. You'd have to get down right next to the river to see it at all from that side. Probably somewhere near the Tuileries Garden.

Which is still about 2 miles from Gare du Nord, or a 15 minute cab ride.