Do you believe that, God died for the salvation of your sins?

Favorite Answer

nope. reject the concept of sin too.

• antonius

That is nothing but a lie about superstition. You have no way to prove that what you wrote to be true.

• Meg

Jesus Christ the Son was sent by his Father Almighty God Jehovah YHWH to rescue humans from sin and death. By sending Jesus to the earth as a ransom, Jehovah God proved that he really loves us:

1 John 4:9-10:

“9 By this the love of God was revealed in our case, that GOD SENT HIS ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON

into the world so that we might gain life through him. 10 The love is in this respect, not that we have loved God, but that he loved us and

SENT HIS SON

as a propitiatory sacrifice for our sins.”

John 3:16: “For God loved the world so much that he gave his

ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON,

so that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life.”

God lovingly sent His only Son Jesus. The Bible makes a clear distinction of who the Father and the Son are—two separate Divine Beings.

The Trinity is not biblical.

• Denise6 months agoReport

I believes the bibke when it says John3:16 says God love rhe wirld so much that he gave his son to die for us so that we may have everlasting life. God did not die ,God can nit die, nor dies he lie.

No, but Danny DeVito will :(

Not Almighty God. He cannot die. Psalm 90:2

Jesus DIED and was resurrected by his Father and God.

Matthew 20:18-19,28; Acts 17:31 Acts 2:32, 1 Corinthians 15:3-5.

His Father never dies - He is the source of life, and Jesus acknowledges that he lives because of the Father. Psalm 36:9; John 6:57

Is it possible for the true God to die? No. How about in human form . . . can he die in human form? No, it is impossible for Almighty God to die in any form. Did Jesus die? Yes, he did. Did Jesus die in human form? Yes, he did.

The Bible speaks of all angelic beings, both loyal ones and disobedient ones, as gods. Divine beings are spoken of by God himself as gods. Human judges were called "gods" in Psalm 82:1-7 because of the power that they had over human lives. Jesus quoted from that scripture in John 10:34-35 Jehovah never restricted the term to himself alone in his inspired word. Jesus is a divine being. Jesus is a god. But being of divine nature is not synonymous with being God Almighty.

Jesus is the firstborn, only begotten Son of God, and he is the Christ. and my Lord. His Father is the only true God, and his Father is greater than he is, and is his God. Believing that Jesus is the Christ and the Son of God is extremely important, because "by so believing you may have life by means of his name" John 20:31

These points are very clearly stated in the scriptures, and for that reason, I believe that this is the truth. John 3:16, John 20:31, Colossians 1:15 John 17:3, John 4:28

1 Corinthians 15:3, 4

3 For among the first things I handed on to you was what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures; 4 and that he was buried, yes, that he was raised up on the third day according to the Scriptures.

1 John 2:1, 2

2 My little children, I am writing you these things so that you may not commit a sin. And yet, if anyone does commit a sin, we have a helper with the Father, Jesus Christ, a righteous one. 2 And he is a propitiatory sacrifice for our sins, yet not for ours only but also for the whole world’s.

We know that JESUS CHRIST repeatedly called himself the Son of man. Almighty God never did that.

Mark 10:45

45 For even the Son of man came, not to be ministered to, but to minister and to give his life as a ransom in exchange for many.”

• Roberta B

I wanted to make it clear that what I believe is actually from the Bible, not what I think the Bible says.

Sorry I, don't believe in either sins or, commas the way you, do.

yes, i believe he did that

No. Sins aren't in need of salvation.

Why do you believe "that," you should take a breath before finishing the rest of your question?

Hint: google "punctuation."

• Carym

Yes, Jesus the God-man, (God in human flesh) died for our sins because the Divine nature isn’t

capable of experiencing death. We were sinners consigned to death, and Jesus chose to die on our behalf, as our substitute.

[Acts 20:28] "Feed the church of GOD, which He hath purchased with HIS OWN BLOOD.

• Paul

Yes, it is a widely known fact.

The Son of God died, as a sinless human, to take the punishment for all sin. Those who repentantly put faith in what He did will be delivered from their slavery to sin, death, and the devil.

The Son of God could only achieve that if He had the magnitude of deity to deal with all sin ever committed. However, the Son is not the Father, nor the Holy Spirit, and you cannot divide this one Being of God like a pie chart and say, "This bit of God died to save repentant sinners from their sins." Once you grasp something of the enormity of the one Being of God, then you might get down on your knees to discover that it was God in Christ bearing the punishment for your sins.

I believe that the Son of God so loved me, He gave Himself up for me as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God, as the Bible states in Ephesians 5:1.

• funnel6 months agoReport

If God knows everything then why does he put people on earth that He knows will go to Hell, Snowbird? Nobody in my life has ever been able to sufficiently answer that. Ever. Still, I believe in God. Always.