I have a Bachelor s Degree in hotel and restaurant management in Philippines. Can I find a job in USA?

I have a Bachelor s Degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management in Philippines. I graduated in 2013, and have been working in Japan for 5 years. I now plan to move to America for good. with my degree can I Go back to school to and study a Degree in Hospitality in America? Will I be able to even get a Master s degree? I plan to further my education to get a Better Job there.

• drip

Are you an US citizen?

As an international student you can apply to most universities for a masters degree. If accepted, you will need to prove you can pay and then apply for a student visa. After your studies you will need to leave the US.

Absolutely not! There are no shortages of highly qualified Americans in hotel & restaurant management, hospitality, tourism, etc. And they have bachelor's, many hold master's, from premier universities like Cornell. Since there is a glut of qualified Americans on the US job market, there is NO chance you can ever qualify for any temporary employment visa in the US. Not even if you earn a master's from a highly regarded Hotel Management School like Cornell. You would have to return to your own country immediately upon termination/completion of full-time studies.

IF you had some other way to legally immigrate to US & get a green card, do NOT expect to find work in the US. More Americans already qualified than there are jobs.

No; this is not a route to a work visa.

• Tavy

Can you afford the fees to study in the US, it's not free.

Yes of course you can