I have a Bachelor s Degree in hotel and restaurant management in Philippines. Can I find a job in USA?

I have a Bachelor s Degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management in Philippines. I graduated in 2013, and have been working in Japan for 5 years. I now plan to move to America for good. with my degree can I Go back to school to and study a Degree in Hospitality in America? Will I be able to even get a Master s degree?... show more I have a Bachelor s Degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management in Philippines. I graduated in 2013, and have been working in Japan for 5 years. I now plan to move to America for good. with my degree can I Go back to school to and study a Degree in Hospitality in America? Will I be able to even get a Master s degree? I plan to further my education to get a Better Job there.