Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceSociology · 3 months ago

If we stop letting illegals and refugees into the U.S., maybe they'll stop reproducing. If YOU KNEW your family's only chance at a good life?

was improving your home nation, what would YOU do?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Well reproducing is caused by sex, not the country you live in. There are actually movements where people make a choice to stop having children so abuse stops with their generation....the country they live in is not the issue

• rick
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Emigrate...........

• 3 months ago

Get this man a cookie he’s hungry mmmmmm coomieee Coommieeee gooooood mmmmm tasty he he

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

You can blame the Roman Catholic Church for most of the excess reproduction among our Hispanic neighbors and immigrants. We need to discredit religion.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

i think they should just do the paperwork to become legal

• 3 months ago

Improve the nation you came from.

• ioerr
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

poor people have more kids because having more kids is their best strategy for survival. rich people have fewer kids because that's *their* best strategy, for the situation *they're* in.

this has been well known for years. decades.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Like all morally responsible people, I would do what was necessary for my family, and so would all of the people who say they are againt programs that make it possible for them to do it.

• 3 months ago

I'd never be dumb enough to think that's the only path to success.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.