Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastIsrael · 3 months ago

Will Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu be allowed to serve another 4 year term as Israeli Prime Minister if he wins another term during the?

election & then gets indicted in his trial for possible corruption 1 week after the election.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • He is a person with a very weak mind.

• Kevin7
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

I think Benjamin Netanyahu will do well and win

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Give me all your money

• 3 months ago

He's Donald's little jew b*tch.

• Local Machine
      Lv 4
      3 months agoReport

Sorry little sheiksha : Me no understandski jewglishstein. I ain't no ayrab like you.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

I hope he won't

He is a criminal a war criminal

• BMCR
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Well, there was some push for an Immunity Law that would likely prevent that from happening but as far as I know, that didn't happen.

This was supposed to be modeled after a French Law.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parliamentary_immuni...

• 3 months ago

I hope so. Hopefully he can make an alliance with the religious parties. God forbid if the 'other side' gets in. I fear we are reaching the point where Israel could have a civil war. Of course all religious Jews know even if they do get in, its a farce. All religious Jews believe we will ultimately win and Israel will be a religious country. If history is any indicator, after 2000 years of waiting and praying Israel would be rebuilt -- it has finally happened. Religious Jews will never give up no matter how long it takes. And with religious birthrates skyrocketing it is only a matter of time.

Most religious Jews pay little attention to the elections. We even joke about who gets elected and we are very casual and relaxed about it. Because we know, who will be victorious in the end. Orthodox Jews always win. The Sadducees, karaites, reform and conservative are all being sidelined. Orthodox Judaism has always continued and guaranteed the survival of the Jewish people. We continue to exist when the other new age movements die off. Ironic isn't it?

Source(s): Orthodox Jew
    • Yoel Cohen3 months agoReport

"These and those are the words of the living Torah".

• 3 months ago

It's top secret.

We will not reveal it to anonymous Iranian spy.

• Putris
    Lv 5
    3 months ago

Hopefully not. I was brought up Jewish originally but I hate Judaism and don't support Israel.

• 3 months ago

only time will tell, we'll just have to wait and see

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.