Is this IQ score poor?

i’m a male that is 16 years of age, i recently took an IQ test and i have an IQ if 132, is this a poor score?

You clearly didn't test a 132, otherwise, you would know it's quite high, and wouldn't ask a ludicrously retarded question, dick

• Phil

No, that is a highly intelligent score.

Average is 100.

Anyone with an IQ of 132 ought to be able to figure out how to find out if that's a good or poor score; most online tests, in fact, will tell you what numbers are low, average, or high so I tend to think that your test gave an inaccurate result

no, 132 is above average. the average IQ score is 100, no matter what your age is.

Are you sure you're not a girl who's just recently took a picture and posted it with a title like "Am I ugly? I am ugly, aren't I? Just say it already!"

• Brian

So, you're too stupid to know what constitutes a good IQ score. Got it.

• Brian

I heard that only imbeciles still listened to the Beatles....the greatest boy band ever!

As upon receiving that score, your first instinct was to create an account with Yahoo to utilize Answers to ask such a question not just once but twice (as of me answering this) then obviously the score should be considered low.

• Robin

no its higher than average for your cohort