promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Is this IQ score poor?

i’m a male that is 16 years of age, i recently took an IQ test and i have an IQ if 132, is this a poor score?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

You clearly didn't test a 132, otherwise, you would know it's quite high, and wouldn't ask a ludicrously retarded question, dick

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Phil
    Lv 5
    9 months ago

No, that is a highly intelligent score.

Average is 100.

• 9 months ago

Anyone with an IQ of 132 ought to be able to figure out how to find out if that's a good or poor score; most online tests, in fact, will tell you what numbers are low, average, or high so I tend to think that your test gave an inaccurate result

• 9 months ago

no, 132 is above average. the average IQ score is 100, no matter what your age is.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 months ago

Are you sure you're not a girl who's just recently took a picture and posted it with a title like "Am I ugly? I am ugly, aren't I? Just say it already!"

• Brian
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

So, you're too stupid to know what constitutes a good IQ score. Got it.

• ...Show all comments
    • Brian
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

I heard that only imbeciles still listened to the Beatles....the greatest boy band ever!

• 9 months ago

As upon receiving that score, your first instinct was to create an account with Yahoo to utilize Answers to ask such a question not just once but twice (as of me answering this) then obviously the score should be considered low.

• Robin
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

no its higher than average for your cohort

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.