Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsTennis · 11 months ago

Do you hate Serena Williams because she is black?

29 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

Of course not. What I do not like is her extremely unflattering wedgies, especially now that she has a daughter to be a role model for. There are many different fashions & styles she can wear to look good out there. Why she chooses to expose  the dirty & sweaty down below has always been a mystery to me. Nadal pulling his shorts out of his *** is part of his OCD-he can't control it. But Serena is a heavy-set woman whose body is no longer tight behind her especially, & it's way past due for her to start dressing her age. By not doing so screams "I really don't care if I look disgusting!"

• 11 months ago

I like Serena because she is a person fighting to get the credit that she deserve.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

I don’t hate anyone. I dislike anyone who thinks they are bigger than life.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

I cannot hate her because she is black but I can only hate her violence of speech.

I do find this a racist question.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 11 months ago

She's very sweet once you get to know her.

• Bob
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

I don't hate her at all, I don't like the way that she acts on court towards on court officials sometimes.

• 11 months ago

no i do not hate her at all

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

No, I'm not racist, but I don't like her because she's a diva.

• 11 months ago

I don't hate Serena, but I don't like her because she thinks she can get away with being disrespectful of others on the court. I will never forgive her for when she opening threatened a line judge for what Serena thought was a bad call. She waved her racket at that poor line judge as though it was a weapon. She could be green for all that and I'd still not like her for her disrespectful attitudes.

• 11 months ago

Hence the talk of black history when it's never been white, and the talk of white power which is always dark - So are called by thier own skins also by inferring others are.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.