Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsTennis · 2 months ago

Do you hate Serena Williams because she is black?

Of course not. What I do not like is her extremely unflattering wedgies, especially now that she has a daughter to be a role model for. There are many different fashions & styles she can wear to look good out there. Why she chooses to expose  the dirty & sweaty down below has always been a mystery to me. Nadal pulling his shorts out of his *** is part of his OCD-he can't control it. But Serena is a heavy-set woman whose body is no longer tight behind her especially, & it's way past due for her to start dressing her age. By not doing so screams "I really don't care if I look disgusting!"

I like Serena because she is a person fighting to get the credit that she deserve.

I don’t hate anyone. I dislike anyone who thinks they are bigger than life.

I cannot hate her because she is black but I can only hate her violence of speech.

I do find this a racist question.

She's very sweet once you get to know her.

• melanie2 months agoReport

Why does everybody have to put color in there question about everything who cares about it it just starts more problems in this country. Stop adding color to everything that goes on.

• Bob

I don't hate her at all, I don't like the way that she acts on court towards on court officials sometimes.

no i do not hate her at all

No, I'm not racist, but I don't like her because she's a diva.

I don't hate Serena, but I don't like her because she thinks she can get away with being disrespectful of others on the court. I will never forgive her for when she opening threatened a line judge for what Serena thought was a bad call. She waved her racket at that poor line judge as though it was a weapon. She could be green for all that and I'd still not like her for her disrespectful attitudes.

Hence the talk of black history when it's never been white, and the talk of white power which is always dark - So are called by thier own skins also by inferring others are.