Do you never,sometimes or my be regular show your contempt to the frailties of this World?

Never. What should I do if I don't like the frailties of this world? We're all human, we all make mistakes, but the world goes on, it keeps on turning. Showing contempt at people's mistakes doesn't achieve anything. It'll all be the same in a hundred years, anyway. If I see a fault that I can correct, then maybe I will do something about it, but it all depends on the fault: how big is it; does it affect me; does it affect someone close to me? Mostly, if I see some kind of frailty, some kind of human failing, I just shrug my shoulders and get on with my life. I don't rant and rave, I don't write letters to a newspaper. Life's too short to make a fuss about something that I can't change.

• In

I try my best not to ridicule the idiots here, but they are making it so hard not to.