changing rooms in japanese restaurants?

I assume Japanese restaurants in the UK e.g. Yo Sushi and Wagamama have changing rooms for the chefs. Is it common for these rooms to have locks on their doors? I'm thinking of applying for restaurant jobs but don't want to get changed in a room which doesn't have a lock on the door.

I know of NO COUNTRY that wouldn't have secured the privacy of their employees when changing. Instead of asking this question here and simply changing the country, why not call those places and ask? Or are you afraid such a stupid question would end up with you not getting hired?

AND here is another thought....why on earth wouldn't you simply get dressed for work at home?? thats what normal folks do.

Youd be very wrong about changing rooms. You're not a celebrity. You show up in your clothes or you put them on in the bathroom.

• audrey

You need To grow up first.

• Bob

Both Yo Sushi and Wagamama are faux Japanese restaurants whose cuisine bears only a passing resemblance to actual Japanese food.

Now that we've got that out of the way, I don't think that you should apply to work in a restaurant if your main concern is about getting changed in a room without a lock. It doesn't sound to me as though you're ready for any kind of job, to be honest.