Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionReality Television · 10 months ago

What is your favorite Reality TV Show? P.S. Please No comments about how fake they really are.?

My favorite is: 90 Day Fiance

My 600lb Life. Its interesting and inspirational.

• Daisy

I like the programs where the competition is to make something- like Project Runway, Top Chef and Making It (a craft competition). I also like The Little Couple- there isn't a lot of drama- mostly it's following this couple (Jennifer and Bill) as they navigate through the trials and tribulations of being little people and adopting children who are also little people. I followed "Little People, Big World" for many seasons, but lately, it's not as interesting as the children featured in this series marry and start families of their own. Many have chosent to opt out of the series, so I think this particular program has run out of steam.

• Betty

Love Island............

Big Brother is the best, since it is mainly Live and not taped 10 months ahead of time.

UK. Masterchef, but NOT Celebrity Masterchef. Too many has-beens trying to resurrect their lost careers. And then there are the never-were's trying to get things going. I used to like Strictly, but doubt I'll be watching this season - way past it's sell-by.

The Great British Bake-Off (or, as it's known here in the US, The Great British Baking Show). I even have my husband hooked on it.

The Bachelor is my favorite.

The Amazing Race is my favorite.

Reality TV shows are fake. You are dumbfounded.