Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionReality Television · 10 months ago

What is your favorite Reality TV Show? P.S. Please No comments about how fake they really are.?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago

My favorite is: 90 Day Fiance

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 10 months ago

My 600lb Life. Its interesting and inspirational.

• Daisy
    Lv 6
    10 months ago

I like the programs where the competition is to make something- like Project Runway, Top Chef and Making It (a craft competition). I also like The Little Couple- there isn't a lot of drama- mostly it's following this couple (Jennifer and Bill) as they navigate through the trials and tribulations of being little people and adopting children who are also little people. I followed "Little People, Big World" for many seasons, but lately, it's not as interesting as the children featured in this series marry and start families of their own. Many have chosent to opt out of the series, so I think this particular program has run out of steam.

• Betty
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Love Island............

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 months ago

Big Brother is the best, since it is mainly Live and not taped 10 months ahead of time.

• 10 months ago

UK. Masterchef, but NOT Celebrity Masterchef. Too many has-beens trying to resurrect their lost careers. And then there are the never-were's trying to get things going. I used to like Strictly, but doubt I'll be watching this season - way past it's sell-by.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

The Great British Bake-Off (or, as it's known here in the US, The Great British Baking Show). I even have my husband hooked on it.

• 10 months ago

The Bachelor is my favorite.

• 10 months ago

The Amazing Race is my favorite.

• 10 months ago

Reality TV shows are fake. You are dumbfounded.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.