Has anyone ever been attacked by a tokoloshe?

1 year ago

Everyday of my life

No.  The best answer to this most likely goes like this.  The mud and thatch huts were kept closely locked at night. So, near zero ventilation with a carbon monoxide build up at floor level from the central fire.  Most likely someone waking up in the early stages of poisoning would then see the red eyes of the tokoloshe, most likely the dying embers. They slept on the floor. Hallucination may play a role since the tokoloshe was reported to be no higher than three feet. A tradition was then created to sleep on beds at least four foot off the ground.  Exactly how this happened I do not know.

I am the source.  Dad had to modify the beds of live-in maids in their single quarters or they would not work for Mom.  The maids also had to be educated on the dangers of carbon monoxide poisoning.  Very difficult to get them to sleep with an  open window, even at a crack.  Burglar bars included.

I don't know what heck that is! Has anyone ever been attacked by tokoloshe?

Nah, the Bogie Man got him.  He teamed up with the Monster under the Bed.

• 1 year ago

No. Because they don't exist.

1 year ago

Nope...........

• Rick
    1 year ago

the tokoloshe are mythical, not real ...................................................