Would it be a good idea to bury my garbage really deep in my back yard?

There's a lot of junk in my closet that I would rather not throw in the trash to fill up landfills. There's some glass bottles, old plastic children's toys, dried up pens and markers, papers, and some old worn out shoes. I'm not sure how I could go about recycling most of this stuff, so my next... show more There's a lot of junk in my closet that I would rather not throw in the trash to fill up landfills. There's some glass bottles, old plastic children's toys, dried up pens and markers, papers, and some old worn out shoes. I'm not sure how I could go about recycling most of this stuff, so my next thought is to dig up a hole in my back yard and then bury them really well so they'll break down over the next hundred or thousand years and I won't have to worry about them polluting the oceans or anything.