What should I wear when I visit the UAE/Expo 2020 Dubai?

you need light clothing and you will NOT need a jumper the coolest ever was 16 degrees and theses types of temperatures are in the early morning. during the day its around 22 to 26 deageses  

• Mintee

cotton clothing to breath.. .. dont show too much skin..

• H

You can wear what ever you want, unless it's beach or strand wear. I would recommend loose fitting clothes made of natural materials. But, if you want to wear Jeans and t-Shirt, it's okay, like every other clothes as well.

Clothes are a good idea.

Suggest you check the expected weather for the day and dress accordingly.

Showing lots of skin is not in good taste and has a risk of sun burn. The event is six months long . Did you expect the same weather everyday?

A burka would be appropriate.

• Mintee

that was an ignorant answer.... Dubai is a tourist destination.. rare do people wear coverings there

• JonZ

A bullet proof body suit!

• Mintee

I guess youve never been.. that was an ignorant answer... its really safe there.. probably more crimes in your own town than in Dubai