Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsHome Theatre · 10 months ago

Blu Ray help!!!?

I want to buy this Blu Ray but if it dont have special features i wont buy it!. Please help how do i know if it has the special features? Is there anyway to find out?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • opurt
    Lv 7
    10 months ago
    Favorite Answer

"I want to by this Blu-Ray"... well, which one? Some have extra features, some don't.

• 10 months ago

Hi. Most media items have what's called an ISDN / ISBN number, not the UPC barcode, not a SKU on a store pricetag, not anything else but a printed number somewhere on the product, book, music cassette, whatever it is that links a listed description to a database that can be viewed for the product.

If it has that number do a search engine lookup for it.

Otherwise, try looking it up on a retail site by the UPC code, or on IMDB.com & You should get a listing or review that answers Your question about the exact BluRay You're thinking about.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=isdn+...

G'Luck!!!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 10 months ago

This is yet another moronic question that should be posted to Entertainment & Music, Movies.

The idiot who asked this question failed to specify WHICH movie they want to buy, and clearly is too stupid to understand what constitutes as special features on a DVD or a BluRay. Deleted scenes, for example, are scenes that were filmed for the movie, but were left out of the final cut of it.

• 10 months ago

You need to first learn that no one out here can read minds.

Then you need to learn how to look up the information you want on your own.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 months ago

Since you failed to include or mention the special features you wanted, then, failed to provide a link to the bluray players...…….. I would say don't buy it until you learn how to read specifications.

• ...Show all comments
    • ANDRE L
      Lv 7
      10 months agoReport

Special features on any DVD or BluRay depend on the producers of the film as to what they have available to offer as such. Duh !

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.