Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCommunity Service · 1 year ago

I just heard 3 screams, it sounded like someone was in pain on my street and I'm really paranoid, what could it be? help me, ;~;?

I heard 3 screams, they sounded really disturbing, to me it sounded like someone being stabbed now I'm quite scared.. our village kinda has a history for crimes like this. but i'm also thinking it could be some stupid kid trying to scare people.. what do you think it could be? ;W; am I just being paranoid?

it's sadly really dark outside so I can't see anything, and i'm too scared to step out of the house.. ;W;

• Jon
    1 year ago

Can you look out the window and try to see what's going on?

I used to have a similar problem. It helped a lot to spend a few months in a low-crime environment, where I could get used to the idea that noises can be just noises.

Thank God you found the time to write this stupidity and all without being distracted by noisy screaming or by calling the poilice.  Bravo!

• 1 year ago

it could be your daddy banging ya mama up the anus!

• 1 year ago

That was me, I ate some really spicy tacos.

• Mandy
    1 year ago

No, you’re not paranoid. You’re just playing here on Y!A.